虽然Great War以后的美国居民里还有基督徒,基督教的重要性是比以前要少.这是因为战争以后有很多各种各样的新宗教呈现. Where Christianity still holds sway, it has scattered into even more splinter groups, such as the Catholicism-derived Saint Monica's Church in Rivet City and the Abbey of the Road, a Christian monastery somewhere west of the Commonwealth. Mormonism still exists as well, predominately in the town of New Canaan.
- John Cassidy has at least some knowledge of Christianity, noting that the "good book" does not mention the possibility of the Garden of Eden coming in a kit.
- Marcella is a Christian missionary located at Point Lookout.
- Father Clifford and his acolyte Diego of St. Monica's church are notably Christian.
- O'Hanrahan, a Private in the New California Republic Army, was raised a Christian.
- The New Canaan settlement is Mormon, as are Joshua Graham and Daniel.
- Father Donald, a Christian priest of Coldwater.
- The Lone Wanderer becomes Vault 101's priest, if his dominant skill is determined to be Barter at the G.O.A.T exam.
- The Yangtze Memorial's cross predated the bombs, and is not an indication of any current Christian influence.
- James and Catherine are both fond of a passage from Revelation chapter 21, verse 6, from the Christian New Testament: "I am alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."
- Dialogue choices throughout Honest Hearts heavily imply that the Courier has never heard of Christianity.
- The Courier may obtain a copy of Scripture, the holy book of Christianity, after completing Honest Hearts.