|| I. .. I. ..这是我的丈夫约书亚。他得到了一些麻烦...酒吧。他意外击中一个公民被警方抓获。他不是那个意思，但他一直喝，...
Rescue Amanda's husband, Joshua is a quest in Fallout 2.
Amanda is a woman who lives in the eastern corner of the Vault City Courtyard. She will ask you to rescue her husband, Joshua, who is currently in the Servant Allocation Center in the inner city.
- Convince the guard that Joshua has contracted the (insert Chosen One's name)'s Syndrome (Speech 80% or Doctor 75%).
- Offer a bribe (from $250 to $1000 depending on your Barter skill).
- If you're a citizen, you can tell Barkus that Joshua is a troublesome individual and should be kicked out before he causes others to act up as well or that he may be infected (Speech 75%).
- You won't get the quest if you're a Slaver or a Childkiller or if your Karma is less than 0.
- After you collect the reward, Joshua and his family will leave once you exit the map, so make sure you get the Wrench from Curtis first.