|Fallout: New Vegas add-on
---Father Elijah, Dead Money intro
《死钱》作为一款限时独占DLC于2010年12月21日登陆Xbox 360并随后于2011年2月22日登陆PC和PlayStation 3
《死钱》的故事设置在马德雷山脉，一处富丽奢靡的度假地，同时也是西部最大的赌场，只不过它从未真正营业过。在马德雷山脉赌场的盛大的开业典礼开始之前，核弹从天而降，这家赌场因此被尘封在历史中---它先进的安保系统将此处封锁得固若金汤。全息保安也随之被启动，让这场本应无限风光的典礼沦为一场屠杀。多年之后，设施内的气候控制和空调系统开始向周围的城市散发毒气，并因此形成了笼罩这片地区的红云 - 事实表明它对试图探索该地的任何人都是致命的。只有一群被称为“鬼魂”的神秘生物生存下来并占据此地。鬼魂的身体被禁锢在生化防护服中Dead Money is set in the Sierra Madre, an opulent and extravagant resort that was to be the greatest casino in the west, except that it never opened. The bombs fell before the grand opening gala event, and the Sierra Madre froze in time, its state of the art security system locking the place up tight. Nothing could get in, and none of the guests could escape. The security holograms then activated and the once glorious event turned into a slaughter. After many years, the climate control and air conditioning systems within the facility began to spit strange toxins into the surrounding city, causing a red cloud to form over the area - which proved lethal to anyone who tried to explore the city. Only a mysterious group called the ghost people survived to call the city home, trapped inside what appear to be Hazmat suits, they wander the streets never speaking to their victims, only capturing them alive and dragging them away to the depths of the city deep within the Cloud.
And so the Sierra Madre faded from memory, only occasionally being seen in posters across the wastes, until it took on mythic ghost story status, a supposed "City of Gold" in the Wasteland where all the treasures of the Old World were rumored to be held. It was kept alive as a late-night saloon story by prospectors who'd claimed to have found maps leading there and were willing to part with the map for a few caps. Or a drink. Or a warm place to sleep.
马德雷塞拉赌场是废土中的一个神秘之地,废土中的旅行者冒着生命危险去寻找。只有一个人（就是主角邮差）‘找到了’这个地方并生存了下来。 After the fall of HELIOS One, Father Elijah of the Mojave Brotherhood of Steel set out to find new weapons to eradicate the NCR, and in the process he found the Sierra Madre.
- Andrew Levine
- Bill (Dead Money)
- Danny Parker
- Frederick Sinclair
- Harry Wilfred
- Joey Baxter
- Joshua Graham
- Kevin (Dead Money)
- Konrad Simmons
- Mike Berlyn
- Millicent Purvis
- Paul Clooney
- Shane Velloric
- Sheila (Dead Money)
- Tyler Morris
- Vera Keyes
- Vince Natali
- William Ennis
Assassin suit Dead Money collar Dead Money jumpsuit Dean's hologram outfit Dean's tuxedo Father Elijah's robes Sierra Madre armor Sierra Madre armor, reinforced Sierra Madre helmet Sierra Madre helmet, reinforced Starlet hologram outfit Vera's outfit
Cut armor and clothing编辑
Complimentary voucher Dean Domino's "Saw Her Yesterday" song Dean Domino's blackmail evidence Electric box fuse Embalming fluid Entertainer pass Ghost harvester remains Gold bar Jar of Cloud residue Maintenance pass Sierra Madre chip Snow globe - Sierra Madre Casino Spliced holotape Suites password reminder Suites security pass Vera Keyes' "Begin Again" song Vera Keyes' "Go to the Faraway" song Vera Keyes' "Let the Bright Tomorrow in" song Vera Keyes' audition
- Medical district
- Puesta del Sol
- Residential District
- Salida del Sol
- Villa Police Station
Sierra Madre Casino编辑
|Name||Level req||Other requirements||Ranks||Benefit||Base ID|
|In Shining Armor||2||Repair 20,Science 70||1||This perk is bugged and applies no effect.||00f216,|
|Junk Rounds||2||LK 6, Repair45||1||You can craft ammunition using scrap metal and tin cans.||00fb6a|
|Light Touch||2||AG 6, Repair45||1||While wearing light armor you gain +5% critical hit chance and your enemies suffer a -25% critical hit chance.||00e87b|
|Old World Gourmet||2||EN 6, Survival45||1||+25% addiction resistance. +50% health bonus from snack foods.Scotch, vodka and wine now give you health in addition to their normal effects.||00f96f|
|And Stay Back||10||Guns 70||1||Shotguns have a 10% chance, per pellet, of knocking an enemy back.||00f218|
|Heavyweight||12||ST 7||1||Weapons with a weight of more than 10 are cut in half. This does not affect weapons modded to under 10 wg.||011468|
|Hobbler||12||PE 7||1||Your chance to hit an opponent's legs in V.A.T.S. is increased by 25%.||011469|
|In My Footsteps||God||Traps do not activate and you are given a stealth increase.||013b26|
|Ravenous Hunger||Dog||Dog will devour the limbs of any Ghost People, preventing them from resurrecting.||N/A|
|Signal Interference||Christine||+50% time to escape signals.||008a2e|
|Unclean Living||Dean Domino||Temporary cloud protection, take 25% less damage.||008a2f|
|Name||Unlock conditions||Ranks||Benefit||Base ID|
|Coin Operator||Dialogue with Christine||1||Adds recipe. 1 fission battery + 2 scrap metal = 50 Sierra Madre chips||01039b|
|Ghost Hunter||Dialogue with Dog||1||Ghost people are more likely to die outright without needing to be dismembered or disintegrated.||01039a|
|Sierra Madre Martini||Dialogue with Dean Domino||1||Adds recipe to create Sierra Madre martinis with 2 junk food, 1 tin can, and 1 jar of Cloud residue.||01039e|
|Elijah's Last Words||Give Veronica holomessage from Elijah.||1||Boosts Veronica's melee attack speed 150% & gives her a 25% chance for melee attacks to knock down enemies.||00d4a8|
|Elijah's Rambling||Keep holomessage from Elijah after Veronica unlocks it.||1||Boosts melee critical damage +50%.||00d4a9|
|Name||Requirement||Achievement points||Trophy type||Image|
|Assemble Your Crew||Recruit Dean Domino, Christineand Dog||20|||||
|Cash Out||Confront Father Elijah in theSierra Madre's Vault||30|||||
|Having a Ball||Complete the Sierra Madre Gala Event||20|||||
|Safety Deposit Box||Trap Father Elijah in the Sierra Madre's Vault||40|||||
|Sierra Madre Souvenir Aficionado||Collect 500 Sierra Madre chips||30|||||
- Installing Dead Money raises the level cap by 5, as with all story add-ons.
- It is recommended that players reach level 20 before beginning this add-on.
- Despite the warning you receive at the first door in the bunker, you can stay in the Mojave even if you choose to proceed; the actual point of no return is at the end of the hallway.
- Companions cannot follow you to the Villa; they will be dismissed when you reach the end of the hall.
- You can explore the Sierra Madre as much as you like after completing the story, but will not be able to return after leaving. You can return using console commands; if you noclip with tcl through the radio at theabandoned Brotherhood of Steel bunker, you will find a "Door to Villa." Using that door will take you back to the Villa, with all the ghost people still alive, holograms working, etc. You even get to keep your items. You can also use player.moveto ref id to teleport any living companions, though they won't be approachable as they disappear after a certain point in the story.
- The player can still spend Sierra Madre chips after returning to the Mojave Wasteland at a Sierra Madre vending machine in the abandoned BoS bunker. You can still turn in cartons of cigarettes, packs of cigarettesand items of apparel to receive more chips and buy cheap supplies. There is also a dropbox near the door, which gives you a complimentary voucher (a value of 1,000 chips) and 100 chips every three days. The chips will stockpile: for example, after 6 days, there will be 2 complimentary vouchers and 200 chips.
- If a player turns in an item of apparel that raises Agility while wearing it, the Agility increase will remain. This can be repeated until the Courier's Agility reaches 10. While this increased Agility improves skills affected by Agility and increases AP, it does not allow the courier to take perks otherwise unavailable, unlike an increase from an implant.
- The add-on focuses more on skills than combat, often placing you into speech, explosives, science, and barter checks that have a huge bearing on how companions will treat you. It also focuses on scavenging as well, mainly due to the lack of shops that sell ammo and materials for weapon repair kits.
- You cannot Fast Travel while inside the Sierra Madre.
- If playing in Hardcore Mode, the sleep meter does not advance, unless the Courier sleeps. There may be a considerable delay before this happens, however.
- Since you do not keep your items when entering the Sierra Madre, low-Endurance characters will have a tough time because healing items are limited to snack foods and the odd stimpak. Though, do note you will keep all Quest Items including items such as the Rebreather.
- A recipe for stimpaks can be found on one of your first quests, inside the Clinic. This can make it much easier to survive when dropped here without sufficient gear.
- Players may also want to note that if they steal the Van Graff combat armor from the weapon container outside of the Silver Rush, the armor will remain in their inventory when waking up inside of The Villa so long as the Birds of a Feather quest is active. This is very useful for low Endurance characters.
- Once you complete Dead Money, the radio signal of the Sierra Madre will remain, but Vera Keyes has different dialogue at the end.
Behind the scenes编辑
- The add-on as a whole is a reference to the 1948 film The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, where two people who are down on their luck meet a prospector, and plan to prospect in the remote mountains in search of gold, dealing with fierce locals and personal greed.
- Chris Avellone discussed some of the design decisions behind Dead Money 
- "Dead Money" is a slang term used in poker to refer to numerous things. Most commonly, it refers to money that is already in the pot, and goes only to the winner of the hand. For example, if two players each bet $5 on the first betting round, in the second betting round, there will be $10 in the pot in "dead money." Additionally, it also refers to money bet out, but is now facing a reraise. If one player bets $5, and another player raises to $15, the original player cannot retrieve his original $5 without winning the pot - the money is now dead. "Dead Money" can also refer to a player who believes they have a chance at winning, but in reality they have almost no such chance due to a lack of skill or experience.
See: Dead Money bugs
A ghost personChristine RoyceThe Courier firing at a ghost personA ghost personA ghost person attacking the playerDog/GodDean DominoDog/God inside his cell in the beginning of the add-onA hologramChristine RoyceThe Sierra Madre sign after theGreat WarThe Sierra Madre sign before theGreat WarCover art for Xbox 360Steam bannerLogo used through out Dead Money Add an image to this gallery