|Pulse Grenade||1+10 AOE, 12, 14, 17||6||0.52||450||0.5||80||24||0.46||+200 damage to machines|
|Pulse Mine||1+10 AOE, 12, 14, 17||5||0.47||450||0.5||80||35||0.31||+200 damage to machines|
|Frag Grenade||1+100 AOE, 121, 141, 162||55||0.55||450||0.5||50||24||4.21|
|Frag Mine||1+100 AOE, 121, 141, 162||47||0.47||192||0.5||50||35||2.89|
|Plasma Grenade||1+150 AOE, 181, 211, 242||83||0.55||450||0.5||100||24||6.29|
|Plasma Mine||1+150 AOE, 181, 211, 242||71||0.47||192||0.5||100||35||4.31|
|Nuka Grenade||1+500 AOE†||275||0.55||450||0.5||100||24||20.88||+2 Fire Dmg; +100 Rads; Schematic locations|
|Bottlecap Mine||1+500 AOE, 601, 701, 802||155||0.31||256||0.5||125||35||14.31||Schematic locations|
|Demolition Expert||50||6||Explosives 50|
Your Explosives skill determines how close you can get to mines before they detect you, as well as how long the mine will take before it explodes. There does not appear to be a minimum Explosives skill necessary to disarm a mine, so long as you can run up and activate it fast enough. But if you're slow or your skill is too low, it will blow.
- 25 is required to disarm Megaton's atom bomb.
- 30 is required to disarm hanging Frag Grenade clusters
- 45 is required to disarm Rigged Computer Terminals
- 60 is required to disarm exploding baby carriages
The Repair skill is used to disarm any trip wires or pressure plates associated with traps.
Increasing Explosives skill编辑
Explosives can be increased by wearing Raider Blastmaster Helmet and Takoma Park Little Leaguer Cap, as well as any armor/clothing that increases PE such as Crow's Eyebot Helmet or reading Duck and Cover!.
Explosives in Quests编辑
- 25 Explosives is required to interact with Megaton's atomic bomb.
- It is also required to have a high enough Explosives skills to disarm any Slave Collars on slaves.
- Frag Grenade can easily be obtained by Casdin for turning in tech for The Outcast Collection Agent.
- Grenades being thrown, in air or in the Enemy's hand can be shot dealing damage to the enemy.
- Grenades and land mines can be found higher numbers in special Mine boxes and Grenade boxes.
In Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics, the character’s ability to throw a grenade is directly related to the Throwing skill. The character’s ability to set or disarm an explosive is related to the Traps skill.