Fallout 3 locations project
- Children of Bob: The children of Bob are plants grown from spoor produced by Bob. They can be found in Oasis.
- Moss: In Oasis, much of the ground is covered in moss.
- Flowers: The majority of the flowers found in the Capital Wasteland are in human dwellings and are mostly just for decoration. However, in the Arlington Cemetery, there are three healthy flowers poking out of the soil. There is also a flowering plant in front of a grave stone in a cemetery to the north of Mama Dolce's. It is purple and white and appears perfectly healthy.
There are 3 types of flowers:
- Pansies: A cluster of 3-4 purple/white pansies with a few leaves.
- Daffodils: Long, slender leaves with 2-3 trumpet shaped yellow flowers.
- Hollyhock: A spire of pink flowers with a few leaves at the base.
Trees: Some types of trees are distinctive, with the following characteristics:
- Leafless: A trunk with a mass of leafless branches.
- Pine tree: A spire of leafless branches.
- Willow tree: Drooping, low-hanging branches.
- Mangrove tree: Lots of roots with thin trunks and a few branches.
- Grass: Most wasteland grass is a sickly brown color.
- Bushes: The bushes provide little cover from fighting, but they do provide concealment, making them a nuisance in VATS as they can cause hit percentages to drop to 0%.
- Mutfruit: There are two types of Mutfruit: crunchy and regular. Mutfruit looks like a blue bloated version of a raspberry, and Crunchy Mutfruit looks like a brown peach with some glowing red-pink patches. The only source of Mutfruits is through traders and some stores, and have never been found growing in the wild.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables: The fresh fruit and vegetables of the wasteland can be found in the Arlington Public Library beside a trash can in a bathroom and in the Science Lab at Rivet City. Dialogue with various characters throughout Rivet City reveals that they have a hydroponics lab. In which case, the scientists have been engineering pre-war plants to grow with their roots systems in purified water rather than the irradiated soil of the Wasteland.
- Simulated plants: Two types of pine trees can be found: a green and healthy kind in Tranquility Lane and a brown sickly kind in Operation: Anchorage. Both are a tower of branches and pine needles.
- Glowing fungus: The green, glowing mushrooms that are found in the Capital Wasteland. Found in most caves, metros, sewers, and other damp, dark places. Often found at sites of radiation. The Deathclaw Sanctuary and Little Lamplight have multiple formations of this fungus.
- Brain-like fungus: A fungus that resembles a mass of brains. Found in many caves, as well as damp places, and near outcroppings of rocks in the Wasteland. The fungus shares characteristics with live tissue because, when attacked by a weapon, blood flies.
- Cave Fungus: Cave Fungus is found only in the caves of Little Lamplight. It is used extensively by the children of Little Lamplight. The fungus is believed to have grown out of the bodies of deceased adults within the caves. The fungus thrives on Strange Meat. The fungus soaks up radiation and replenishes lost health. It also acts as a food source for the children, but it supposedly does not taste very good. Cave fungus is eaten on a spit.
Other Maps 编辑
Planet Fallout interactive map - 这是一张可以显示几乎一切东西的互动地图，包括地点、物品和复活节彩蛋。
The Vault Fallout 3 Location map - 这张地图只显示地点，但它包括了外星人坠机点的信息。另外它也提供了正确的坐标和更详细的地点说明。如果第一个太大，请用这个。