- The Alien Disintegrator has an ammo capacity of 100, a slow fire rate, and a quick reload.
- The Alien Disintegrator has no trigger guard.
- Sometimes you may notice that an enemy may be out of your crosshairs (or on them) and if they are moving (or standing still) when you fire, the shot will follow them.
- This weapon is the quickest to reload among all weapons in Fallout 3, it takes about 3/4 of a second to reload.
- An enemy killed with a critical hit will disintegrate into a blue ash pile.
This weapon is found on multiple aliens on Mothership Zeta.
- Destabilizer - Essentially an Alien R91 Assault Rifle, the Destabilizer is a fully automatic version of the Disintegrator. However, it deals very little damage per shot, at least compared to the Disintegrator.
- Protector Casdin of the Outcasts will not accept Alien Disintegrators, if you try to talk to him, no option appears to hand in the weapon.
Behind the scenes编辑
- The weapons appearance is that of a space age blunderbuss, which was not an uncommon appearance in 50's pulp fiction/sci-fi magazines.
- The Disintegrator has a bugged reload; it displays the jam animation instead of the actual reloading (although this may be advantageous, as it is a much faster reload).