Bobblehead - Strength
The bobblehead can be found in Lucas Simms' House in Megaton, on a desk in the bedroom (door to immediate left at top of stairs) on the second floor. Be sure to go there at night or else you will need to lockpick the door and if you get caught the whole town will want you dead. (if the sheriff is dead it doesn't matter.)
Obtaining Bobblehead Strength 
- Collect this item before Blowing up Megaton or it is lost forever.
- If you go to Simms' house while he is in it, you can enter the house with no karma loss, and take the bobblehead while he sits downstairs and eats. If, however you want to acquire the bobblehead without waiting for Simms to go inside, then you can carry an empty metal drum over to the railing between the Water Processing Plant and Lucas Simms' house and (by jumping on it) use it to jump up onto Lucas Simms' roof and enter his house via the roof hatch door (which is never locked)
- It is actually possible to obtain Strength Bobblehead after blowing up Megaton with the help of console. Press ~ and type in "coc MegatonLucasSimmsHouse". Grab the item but do not leave through the front door because it might warp back Megaton. Instead when still inside, type in another teleport command like "coc tenpenny01" which will teleport you to the Tenpenny Lobby area.
- There is a second Strength bobble head if you have the new DLC (Point Lookout) It is located near the giant Punga tree. When you activate it, it says "Schmault-Tec Limited Edition Bubblehead!" The inscription on the base reads "This is one situation you're not going to be able to fight your way out of."
- This and the other bobbleheads found in the Sacred Bog are fake. (They don't affect your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. skills)