| ||關於an overview of laser pistol models in various games，參見Laser Pistol。|
Colonel Autumn's Laser Pistol
Colonel Autumn's Laser Pistol (Broken Steel)
- The weapon, like many other unique weapon variants, is visually identical to its common counterpart, in this case being the AEP7 Laser Pistol. It is fully automatic, (unless you have Broken Steel) and has a 30 round capacity. It is powered by easy to find energy cells, uses very few action points , and can be repaired with the common AEP7 Laser Pistol.
- Note: If Broken Steel add-on is installed, Colonel Autumn's Laser Pistol will be reduced to a semi-automatic weapon. It's stats would be reduced to the same as the Smuggler's End, except it weighs 1 more pound and is worth 30 less caps. It now does less damage than Protectron's Gaze. It is also no longer classified as a quest item.
- The weapon (being a quest item with the exception of having downloaded Broken Steel) can only be repaired manually.
- Although it is marked as a quest item previous to Broken Steel, the weapon can be used to repair another laser pistol to get it out of your inventory.
- While the pistol may appear to deal 75 damage, its actual damage output is set to 10 in the construction set. Any attempt to modify the base damage will result in an equally multiplied output in-game (i.e. setting the damage to 20 in the construction set will make the pistol appear to deal 150 damage in-game). Many players have noted that the weapon does not appear to have an elevated amount of damage, and it is therefore possible that the pistol is even weaker than an ordinary laser pistol.
- There is a glitch in the Operation Anchorage DLC where if you have Colonel Autumn's laser pistol and enter the simulation then you will take the pistol with you. It cannot be removed during the simulation and is still classed as a quest item. However there are no energy cells in the simulation so having this in your inventory is useless.
How To Obtain 编辑
Colonel Autumn's Laser Pistol can be obtained through any of the following methods:
- By exploiting a glitch which is listed in detail in the video below as well as on the discussion tab of this page.
- By using console commands.
- Looting his body. If you do not have Broken Steel, it is recommended to utilize the glitch detailed in the video.