Fallout 3 locations project
Dupont Circle is located in the northern part of the urban DC area, in the southeastern part of the Capital Wasteland. Before the War it was a traffic circle, neighborhood, and historic district in Northwest Washington, D.C. The traffic circle lies at the intersection of now-ruined Massachusetts Avenue NW, Connecticut Avenue NW, New Hampshire Avenue NW, P Street NW, and 19th Street NW.
DuPont Circle is located in the "Old City" of Washington, D.C. (the area planned by architect Pierre Charles L'Enfant), but remained largely undeveloped until after the American Civil War. Improvements made in the 1870s by a board of public works headed by Alexander "Boss" Shepherd transformed the area into a fashionable residential neighborhood. Some of Washington's wealthiest residents constructed houses in the neighborhood during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Up to 2077, the area has been revamped and modernized in a retro-futuristic aesthetic that defined American architecture in the 21st century.
How to get here编辑
Points of Interest编辑
- Lady Frumperton's Fashions located between DuPont Station and DuPont East. Lady Frumperton's Fashions contains mostly pre-war clothes and other minor loot, but also a Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor behind the desk on top of the safe. You can also pick up two Pre-War Bonnet here.
- The Sunken Sewer is a rather small, heavily irradiated underground location.
- The fountain in the middle of the actual Circle has a glitch/bug. In the original release, you can not drink from the fountain and it does not cause your Rads to go up while you stand in it. However, touching the center of the fountain causes the water to be irradiated. As of Patch 1.1, you can drink the water in the fountain for 20hp and 5rads, yet you still have to touch the center of the fountain to cause your Rads go up while standing in the water.
- While it is possible, with some careful jumping, to reach the door leading to Galaxy News Radio, the door cannot be opened from this side.
- The Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor mentioned above.
- Stealth Boy located in the middle of the three abandoned houses guarded by raiders. It is located on the floor next to the shelf case.
- Pre-War Book on the shelf next to the Stealth Boy
- U.S. Army: 30 Handy Flamethrower Recipes in the Sunken Sewer.