Fallout 3 locations project
Flooded Metro (CW)
A large Raider camp is just to the southeast of this location, across a road full of cars.
- You will likely have a Random Encounter here.
Note: It seems that this peculiar location MIGHT have an average higher chance to spawn the Firelance random encounter (2 random encounters on 3 different playthrough session resulted in this encounter, accompanied to realted problems in finding the Alien Cell due to the exploding cars and the wrecked cars (needs verification, tested on Xbox 360 version).
- There is a "false" map marker named Flooded Metro. In reality the northern marker is the entrance to Arlington/Wasteland Metro from the vicinity of Wilhelm's Wharf and Grayditch.
- Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual in the Pulowski Preservation Shelter close to the escalators.
- Tumblers Today in the raised part of the Raider camp. Watch out for Raider with Flamer or Missile Launcher.
- Pugilism Illustrated on the makeshift kitchen table in the Raider camp.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum next to Pugilism Illustrated.
- The Shocker, a unique Power Fist and a Nuka-Cola Quantum all the way down inside the Flooded Metro tunnels.
- Guns and Bullets next to some .44 rounds inside the Metro tunnels.
- One of the biggest chain reaction car explosions in the game can be set off on the street here.
- You can access Mason District, that contains Hubris Comics by going through the Flooded Metro, but it's much easier to go through Hubris Comics Utility Tunnels.
- The Metro Tunnels are infested with Mirelurks. The place is quite dark so it's relatively easy to "sneak" them.