Fallout 3 locations project
- 西北部的CO Quarters小屋,
弹药储藏室的门是锁住的，但是 储藏室地下可以通到CO Quarters的地下。不幸的是，康斯坦丁要塞 Bunker Door的钥匙只能用Ted Strayer's Special Key 来开启，不能用撬。而且这是唯一能通往T-51b 動力裝甲的路。因此你不能在另一边打开 弹药储藏室的门是因为Tara 拿着钥匙。但是地窖可以通往Launch Control Bunker （控制室），这样就可以进入储藏室的地下了。
弹药储藏间的门需要Dukov的钥匙来开启。在这里 Tara 的尸体可以找到弹头储藏室的钥匙。两个紧锁的门，和在对面一个可以通往T-51b 動力裝甲的门，但只有能被Dave 的钥匙开启。
员工办公室 里面没什么可逛的。除了一些小物品和 一本Grognak the Barbarian的书。
康斯坦丁要塞的信息不多，除了Allistair Tenpenny 的五个雇用兵 — Mister Crowley, Dave, Dukov, Jeff Strayer, 和 Tara — 他们负责要塞武器的修复。不清楚Tenpenny在做什么武器，但可以肯定的是要么是胖子發射器或者是T-51b 動力裝甲。在Bunker內, Tara死於狂暴食屍鬼的攻擊，Crowley同時也被鎖在同一個房間內;也是他後來找到T-51b 動力裝甲的地方,剩下的人，知道Tara也挂了，想到Crowley 变成食尸鬼的食物，他们分道扬镳了。(While it is not known how Crowley escaped, there is only one door boarded up in the sub level, just before the launch room. If he had been trapped inside with them, maybe this is how.)
玩家可以决定是否杀掉目标，但都能完成任务。如果不杀的话，玩家就要向Crowley 说谎以取得Bottlecap 奖励，并且要想办法找到钥匙。你可以有多种方法得到钥匙而不必丢失你的信仰（Karma）。当玩家取得了所有的钥匙，就可以有多种方式去完成任务，并根据Karma的数值而取得隐藏物品，任务完成时Crowley也许死掉也许没有。 (詳見任務頁面: You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head) As stated by Dukov, Tenpenny sent the five mercenaries there to retrieve a weapon.
- Bobblehead - Big Guns 在地下室的保险柜里
- 量子可樂 在厨房的坏损冰箱里
- 枪械與子弹 在卧室的一个大床旁边和床旁边的盒子里
- Fort Constantine Launch Codes in the safe.
- Grognak the Barbarian 在一楼一间上锁的（困难）屋子里，靠近后部入口
- Duck and Cover! 在康斯坦丁要塞终级控制端附近的一个桌子上。
- Big Book of Science 在破损终端附近的一个桌子上。
- 戰前書籍 在一个住舱里面的桌子上
- 隱身小子 在靠近HAM收音机的一个住舱的桌子上
Strayer's Special 钥匙开启）
Strayer's Special 钥匙开启）
- 弹药與枪械 和五把以上不等的突击步枪, 10mm 衝鋒槍,一把狙击枪, 2-5 個脉冲手雷, 3-6 個手雷都在右边难开启的门的后面。
The CO Quarters有康斯坦丁要塞的发射密码在有搖頭娃娃旁边的地下室里面。发射系统会提示你发射导航系统错误，你要输入通訊衛星陣列 NW-05a 上面的信息。
- The bombs in the storage are similar to the "Fat Man" that hit Nagasaki, Japan.
- They are also visually identical to the bomb in the center of Megaton.
- The Launch Codes Found in Fort Constantine are "00000000". A reference to The United States Nuclear Launch Codes which were created in 1961 during the Cold War and weren't changed to legitimate codes until the year 1977. *ref. = Center of Defense intelligence http://www.cdi.org/blair/permissive-action-links.cfm
- There are two "owned" coffee cups in the lower levels of the base, one at the commander in chief's desk, across from the activation terminal for the ICBM, and another in the same room on a desk in between the electrical equipment cabinets. Taking these will count as stealing.
- The Bathtub in the CO Quarters is irradiated to the tune of 2 rads/sec.
- In the living quarter there is a skeleton clutching a 10mm pistol laying on the bunk bed on the right (if your facing the table) of where you get the pre war book and stealth boy.
- Fort Constantine may be named after General Constantine Chase (From Operation Anchorage add-on)who is also the one who created the project on Liberty Prime
- The Guns and Bullets skill book located in the CO Quarters on the Queen Sized Bed seems to have a pretty significant clipping issue for players. It is located on the bed by the back entrance, but it isn't always visible. Sometimes it appears, while other times it is nowhere to be found. If you have the PC version this book can be acquired using the console non-clip command 'tcl' to find the book. Consoles are less likely to find a solution. The only known solution to finding the book appears to be re-loading your save inside the CO Quarters until it appears and is obtainable. Some players have verified that this works, while others have not had the same luck (verified PS3). Going into third-person view and trying to catch a glimpse of the "take" icon has NOT been found to work either.
- A place called Constantine Ballastic Missile Center is briefly noted in the movie 'Crimson Tide'. The movie is about preventing a nuclear holocaust.
- It is possible to find a bugged Enclave soldier in the vicinity of Fort Constantine, approximately somewhere in between the fort and the Outcast Shack. This particular individual soldier (observed with either regular Enclave Power Armour and a Laser Rifle or Tesla Armor and a Plasma Rifle) appears and respawns well before the Enclave arrive in-game. NOTE: This will happen if Broken Steel is installed (Confirmed Xbox 360 and PC), but it can occur without any DLC (Confirmed on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC). Also, if you bring Charon from the 9th circle (any companion who can wear armour can wear power armor, sorry dogmeat, fawkes and Sergeant RL-3), when you kill the enclave, Charon can wear power armour you would need the power armour perk. The power armour is a good way to keep your companions alive and the Laser Rifle can be nice, although the Plasma Rifle would be even better for both your companion or for repairs to A3-21's Plasma Rifle (because repairs are hard to come by for it early on).
- In the right-hand Bomb Storage building there are 3 shuttered doors on the outside, but on the inside there are only 2