Fallout 3 locations project
Grayditch was a small settlement on the outskirt of the Washington, DC ruins. Originally two families consisting of six friendly humans inhabit the settlement. Recently hostile Fire Ant infested the entire settlement, leaving none but two survivors.
Grayditch was a peaceful community, and one day a scientist going by the name of Doctor Lesko turned up. Since then, the town became infested by hostile Fire Ants, who killed all but two: their creator, and a young boy named Bryan Wilks.
- Abandoned houses
- Recently Built Shack
- Wilks' House
- Brandice's House
- Dot's Diner
- Marigold Metro Station
- Bryan Wilks
- Doctor Lesko after completion of Those!.
- William Brandice (deceased)
- Fred Wilks (deceased)
- Chinese Assault Rifle - in the Wilks' House
- Holodisk: Doctor Lesko's Password Recording - in the Recently Built Shack
- Guns and Bullets - in the NE abandoned house (east of Brandices') in a crate. The crate is on the bookshelf to the right just after you enter the house.
- Another survivor of Grayditch can be found in a Random encounter. The survivor is not mentioned by Bryan should you ask about the residents, but if spoken to, the location of Grayditch will be marked on your map.
Grayditch appears only in Fallout 3.
- Three Dog will continue to discuss the "sudden silence" of Grayditch, regardless of the player's actions. Finishing Those! only adds a news report on how the player handled the Fire Ant infestation and whether the player found Bryan Wilks a foster parent. (confirmed PC & PS3)