A Grenade Launcher is a weapon that launches a grenade with more accuracy, higher velocity and to greater distances than a soldier could throw it by hand.
There is the M79 Grenade Launcher in Fallout Tactics and two another cut content weapon.
M79 Grenade Launcher
|“||M79 Grenade Launcher. A single shot grenade launcher.||”|
The M79 Grenade Launcher is a Fallout Tactics weapon.
- Junction City, Found on multiple Reavers.
- Coldwater, Found in multiple spots.
- Scott City, Found on a Humanoid Robot.
- Cheyenne Mountain, Found on multiple Humanoid Robots.
- It's useful for those who are not competent in Big Guns with Rocket Launcher.
- It's really effective against a group of enemies.
The Grenade Launcher is a cut content weapon in Broken Steel which is listed in the G.E.C.K. but was not placed in game. It's a modified Drum-Magazine Combat Shotgun that shoots grenades instead of shotgun shells.
This weapon was created during one of Bethesda's tutorials on how to use the GECK and appears to be left in the game.