Fallout 3 locations project
Hallowed Moors Cemetery
The Cemetery is an "easy" walk from either Hamilton's Hideaway, Big Town, or the Meresti Trainyard. There is a ruined cemetery beside a small decrepit chapel, which is now home to Super Mutants and their requisite Gore Bags and human Captive.
- Big Book of Science - on a podium underneath the Keller tape.
- D.C. Journal of Internal Medicine - on the shelf next to First aid kit.
- Keller Family Transcript - on top of a podium just to the left of the door
- Leveled weapon - on the bedroll in the middle of the chapel.
- Grenades - hidden in the small box behind the table on the east side of the chapel.
- Mini Nuke in a crate by the radio.
- Numerous ammunition boxes
- First aid kit
- Motorcycle Gas Tank under the table to the northwest
- The Caravan Merchant Lucky Harith has been known to pass near this area and might get into a confrontation with the mutants that spawn here. If you haven't passed through the area and cleared out the mutants in and around the church him and his party will get killed but if you clear the area the only mutants that he'll worry about are the 1-2 that respawn, but they're easily taken out by him and his bodyguard.
- Be careful about deciding whether to quick travel here after many game days have passed, because you can get into a fight on 3 fronts if you run away from the building. Around this area, a pack of vicious dogs (3-5), as well as an occasional Robobrain. Its very risky to quick move here so choose the next closest area and move here, or keep your rifle mounted.
Hallowed Moors Cemetery appears only in Fallout 3.