Fallout 3 locations project
Jocko's Pop & Gas Stop
Jocko's Pop & Gas Stop is an isolated, single shack in the Southwest of the game map that looks like a Coke commercial got nuked. It's located East of Girdershade, just South of the highway passing over Girdershade. There's a vending machine, and various items inside, but the draw might be the Workbench. There's no bed, but perhaps a good place to take a breather en route to somewhere else.
- A Workbench can be found here. Very convenient since you find the schematic of the Bottlecap Mine.
- The (former) inhabitants are unknown as there is no bed and the till is empty.
- The source of Signal Sierra Victor is located SE of Jocko's Pop & Gas Stop.
- After completing the Waters of Life quest, a random encounter with a Vertibird and Enclave Soldiers may occur here.
- After downloading the Broken Steel Add-on the Enclave Soldiers may be attacked by 3 Albino Radscorpions.
- There may be a box of Mentats on the back, that will be impossible to get. It'll be slightly inside the wall