Fallout 3 locations project
Jury Street Metro Station
Jury Street Metro Station, is centered around the metro station called Jury St. Station. Nearby is Gold Ribbon Grocers, some vacant buildings, and a radio tower that once activated broadcasts in Morse code a frequency named 'Oscar Tango'.
Gold Ribbon Grocers编辑
Hank's Electrical Supply (Broken Steel)编辑
Dead Man's Signal编辑
The manhole cover in the street (just a few feet east of the 2-story boarded-up house) leads to a small Drainage Chamber, this is actually a cover for an old prewar bunker. In the main room there are items strewn and thrown about: of note a Big Book of Science and Pre-War Book and a very rare package of Gum Drops.
There is also a HAM Radio set up, which is marked as 'Oscar Tango', the source of the signals above if you activated the radio tower. It replays morse code signals in a loop, they often contain something similar to, "Anyone out there?"
No sign of the pre-war occupants though you'll notice raider markings all over the walls. Look around and you'll find a switch to the lower level where you'll find the raider's victims, along with the original two occupants (now skeletal). After discovering this you may be ambushed by two random raiders. Raiders may be triggered by picking up the pre-war money on the floor.
- Between Jury Street Metro and Vault 101 (to the east), there is a Mini-Nuke in the first floor of a barn on a shelf.
- A copy of Dean's Electronics is located on the workbench just inside the station itself in the makeshift infirmary area on the upper level.
- Inside Ryan Brigg's office you'll find a copy of Lying, Congressional Style on top of the safe, and a Nuka-Cola Quantum next to the computer terminal.
- Big Book of Science and a Pre-War Book in a room in a Sewer grate in a street by the unmarked antenna and dilapidated houses just south of Jury Street Metro Station. Just walk south and look for the "Drainage Chamber" on your mini map.
- In the back of a truck to the south-southwest (halfway to the VAPL-84 Power Station) can be found some common loot and a copy of U.S. Army: 30 Handy Flamethrower Recipes. Also, down the street directly west of the truck at the last house on the left you can find Nikola Tesla and You on a small wooden bookshelf.
- West of the truck (southwest from the metro station) is the unmarked Calverton chapel. Inside is a Pugilism Illustrated, a Lying, Congressional Style and a Mini Nuke.
- Alien Power Cells can be found under an overturned truck in a radioactive crater west of Jury Street Metro Station - halfway to Fort Bannister; south of VAPL-58 Power Station.
Unmarked quest: Jiggs' Loot编辑
Jury Street Metro Station appears in Fallout 3.
- West of this area is one of the spawn points for a Behemoth. See The Bigger They Are... for more info.
- A herd of brahmin can be spotted here.
- A Raider party respawns here after a few days.
- Walking in the area around Jury Street Station may result in the player sinking partway into the ground and "bouncing" back up to normal repeatedly. Also when trying to access the upper hatch of a store, it may exit the player inside the building and render him and any enemy units nearby invincible to ranged weaponry attacks. (confirmed Xbox 360)
Behind the scenes编辑
- There is no real-world Jury Street Metro Station.