Fallout 3 locations project
Mason District can be reached through three underground tunnels:
- Falls Church/Mason Dst Metro] from Falls Church
- Through the Flooded Metro from the vicinity of Arlington Library. This is not recommended unless you feel like fighting many Mirelurks in an underground radioactive maze.
- Easiest is probably to take the Hubris Comics Utility Tunnel from the vicinity of Wilhelm's Wharf near Grayditch and Super-Duper Mart.
Points of interest编辑
- The Hubris Comics building in the northwest contains many useful items.
- In the flooded park outside Hubris Comics are some Super Mutants with a captive.
- A Dean's Electronics in the Pulowski Preservation Shelter just outside Hubris Comics.
- A Guns and Bullets on the second floor of a building that overlooks the park (SW corner). A sniper rifle, Stimpak, two Frag Grenade and 3 ammunition boxes are also here in what appears to have been a sniper's nest.
- 3 Chinese Assault Rifle and 4 ammo boxes in a cart just south of the captured wastelander.
- 2 Chinese Assault Rifle and 3-4 ammo boxes in the Super Mutant hideout further south.