Fallout 3 locations project
Common belief in the wasteland is that this settlement is haunted, presumably because of the sniper firing on anyone who tries to enter the village. There is no evidence of supernatural beings.
There are (at last count) at least 67 mines planted about the town and strewn over the various approaches to it. Disarming the mines offers between 5 to 8 XP at low levels, and the mines can be sold for a decent amount of caps, making a good case for finding and disarming them all.
Inside the 吉布森住所, there is a locked model of a house. Picking the lock is Very Hard and nets you 3 Buffout, 3 Pre-war Money, and Junk Food. There is also a key on Gibson's corpse in the Capitol Post office building in L'Enfant Plaza (only 1 Buffout on Xbox 360). If you take Dogmeat he can get the 3 Buffout and the Junk Food. (On Xbox360)
All four houses have an "Easy: Locked" safe. In the 本森住所 the safe is behind a dresser upstairs and contains Pre-War Money and ammo. In both the 吉布森住所和吉利安住所 the safe is upstairs under the double bed; the safe in the 吉布森住所 sometimes has a Stealth Boy. The赞恩住所's safe is behind the dresser in the office on the ground floor. Also, all houses contain at least two pre-war books and a skill book.
- 赞恩住所:二楼一个房间里面床上有具小骷髅，旁边小熊身上有一本拳擊畫報。同時有一本戰前書籍in the front room
- 吉利安住所: 房子门前的一个轮胎上有制造火焰刀需要的摩托车手刹和油箱。二楼一个房间里面床上有一本野蛮人柯南。同時有兩本戰前書籍, both in the front room,
- 吉布森住所: 一张桌子上需要开锁技能100才能打开的房间模型，里面只有几个药品和很少的瓶盖；另一张桌子上有一本撬锁指南。另外有四本戰前書籍 -- one in the front room, one on the bookcase in the children's room, one in the bathroom tub off the master bedroom, and one on the bedside table in the master bedroom
- 本森住所:二楼最里面房间桌子上有一本战前书籍和一本特区内医学杂志。另外一本戰前書在一樓on top of the bookcase.
- Wasteland Survival Guide The player character can (optional objective) defuse and retrieve one of the mines in this location for an additional bonus in XP and receive a Bottlecap Mine schematic. It is worth making this the first quest out of Megaton, then bypassing Minefield to go North to the Alien Crash Site to get the Alien Blaster, then returning from the North to Minefield.
- Strictly Business - Arkansas is one of the four targets.
- 雷區在布滿地雷以前叫里奇菲爾德, 從阿肯色身上拿到的鑰匙就叫做"Ridgefield Gate Key". 這座城鎮是被匪徒清空的。
- A few mines cannot be disarmed -- you never get the red prompt. When you see that you are not getting a red prompt, you must back up quickly to avoid injury.
- Sometimes there will be a dead raider in one of the houses who has an Assault Rifle.
- This is a very good place to find parts for custom weapons. Especially toy cars in the children's rooms for the Dart Gun, and lawn mower blades in the various lawn mowers in town for the Shishkebab.
- There has been a report where Arkansas had spawned inside the Zane house and starts shooting at the Lone Wanderer, when he was at his hideout just a few seconds ago.
- There has been cases were the Firelance event will occur on top of the hill behind Minefield.
Behind the scenes编辑
- The names of the houses in Minefield are references to the Hideo Kojima game "Snatcher". In the Capitol Post building in L'Enfant Plaza, a decapitated body sitting with its head between its legs can be found, with a note on it that says "SEARCH THE HOUSE". This is identical to a scene in "Snatcher". The house in the game also had a miniature house model. "Gibson" refers to Jean Jack Gibson, the character from Snatcher. The "Gillian's House" refers to "Gillian Seed", the protagonist of Snatcher. "Benson" is the name of two characters from the game as well (either Benson Cunningham- the chief or Harry Benson- the engineer).