Fallout 3 locations project
Murder Pass is a location in Fallout 3 and is in Little Lamplight, "just past the souvenir shop" according to Lucy. It is one of the passages used to access Vault 87 and is populated by Super Mutants with heavy weaponry.
To gain entrance to Murder Pass, you need to talk to Mayor MacCready of Little Lamplight. He will open the gate and allow you through.
Murder pass is a simple series of caverns that lead from Little Lamplight to Vault 87 and is used during the Finding the Garden of Eden quest.
- U.S. Army: 30 Handy Flamethrower Recipes in the southwest tunnel of Murder Pass, on a small white table next to first aid boxes. The entrance is near a pitching machine.
- Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor on a toilet in the southeast corner of the room north of the Little Lamplight entrance. Look behind the guard station.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum along with a Stealth Boy can be found in the metallic storage room immediately before entering Vault 87.
- 3 bundles of 20 Railway spikes. The spikes are under the bed frame in the guard station, behind the ammo boxes.
- It is possible to bypass this area by using a door that leads from Little Lamplight. See Accessing Vault 87.
- Be careful of traps; there are at least 2 tripwires in the caves and a pressure plate in between a pillar and a desk after the first vault door which release grenade bouquets.
- Sydney may not follow the player into Murder Pass.
- A close look at the architecture and debris within Murder Pass confirms that it used to be a part of Little Lamplight before the Super Mutants emerged from the vault. Furthermore, scaled down skeletons can be found littered around the ruins which one can interpret as the remains of former Little Lamplight residents.
- If the option to open the back gate to Murder Pass is not available, you still can gain access to it by going through the Reactor Chamber and going in through the back door marked "Murder Pass".
Murder Pass only appears in Fallout 3.