| ||關於an overview of Nuka-Cola soda in the Fallout series of games，參見Nuka-Cola。|
In Fallout Nuka-Cola tends to play a background role. Dugan, an addict can tell you about the drink in Fallout, but otherwise it has no direct effect on the storyline.
- Shops in Klamath
- Greeting Office in the Vault City courtyard
- Sheriff's office in Redding
- the New Reno Shark Club
- The ground floor of the Railway Station in New Reno
- The General Store in Broken Hills
- The oil tanker in San Francisco.
Left click on a Nuka-Cola machine and drag the mouse to access the backpack and put coins in the slot.
Nuka-Cola machines inexplicably, other than for reasons of gameplay, restock every one to seven weeks. An unlimited quantity of Nuka-Cola can be purchased in the Broken Hills bar.
(This may be explained indirectly by the Homebrewed Nuka-Cola recipe in Fallout: New Vegas.)
Behind the scenes编辑