- It can be repaired with and resembles a normal combat knife.
- Occam's Razor is only stronger than the combat knife in raw damage by 3 points, so it may not be much more useful than a normal combat knife. It is inferior when compared to Stabhappy.
Behind the scenes编辑
- It refers to the scientific principle of the same name. ("One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything." Or put more simply, "All things being equal, the simplest explanation is the best.")
- If the player hacks the turrets, resulting in killing Jabsco without firing by himself, they must then shoot his dead corpse or the Occam's Razor wouldn't appear on him. This also occurs if you kill him by planting a grenade, but is fixed by also shooting him. (Confirmed on Xbox 360)
- In the Broken Steel event in which the Brotherhood raids Fort Bannister, on certain occasions Occam's Razor will not be found on Jabsco or in the containers in the room that Jabsco is found in. (see 'Bugs' below)
- Also reported to be found on a citizen of Megaton after he is killed. (unconfirmed)