Fallout 3 locations project
Points of Interest编辑
- Scavenger in the northeast, in an underground parking garage.
- Hotel as a base for Brotherhood of Steel- a lone Brother of Steel has trapped the hallway for protection while resting.
- The Utility tunnel leading to the White House (and in Broken Steel, the Presidential Sub Level and Presidential Metro).
- Scaffolding at corner of 17th and Pennsylvania: there is a dead merc on the side with the leaning/bent light pole (you must walk up the pole to reach the merc) with a note (Pennsylvania Ave Explosives Note) about planted mines and activation switch location. The switch is past the dead merc. When you activate the switch, all the explosives go off in a chain reaction in the street. You may trigger an ambush when you read the note.
- In the Pulowski Preservation Shelter near the Penn. Ave/Seward Sq. Metro exit is a dead Protectron and a locked (very easy) Ammunition Box with Energy Cell ammunition and two stealth boys.
- Next to the Metro Central is an old trailer-style diner. In it are some gore bags with about 70 bottle caps (total) and five ammunition boxes (to your left as you enter), with some 5mm Rounds, 10mm Rounds, a Missile, and a grenade box with 5 Frag Grenades in it.
- Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual in the Hotel on a small table near the HAM radio. (Has to be stolen unless you have the Broken Steel DLC.)
- Tumblers Today in the Sewer (metro) by the ammo stash (hidden in a broken out wall in south east dead-end tunnel).
The streets in this neighborhood appear to have been mis-numbered in the game, as 17th Street is west of the White House. The street marked as 17th Street in the game should probably be 12th Street.
The white house plaza is already in the main game but is not marked on your pip boy until you have installed Broken Steel
Beware! After downloading Broken Steel, there may be a group (4-5) of Super Mutant Overlords at higher levels. Mini-nukes are advised.