| ||關於多款游戏中出现的开膛手总览，參見Ripper (weapon)。|
- Marigold Station, behind the locked door with the turning light.
- On the AntAgonizer.
- Outcast gatekeeper Protector Henry Casdin at Fort Independence can be seen carrying a Ripper if he has not picked up a better weapon from the occasional random encounter.
- There are around 5 Rippers in Andale, in the basement and in the shed.
- Enclave soldiers occasionally carry them and will rush at you with them while some of their squad covers them from afar.
- Some Brotherhood of Steel members around the Citadel have them.
- Occasionally Moira Brown has one for sale at Craterside Supply.
- Flak 'N Shrapnel's in Rivet City sometimes has one for sale.
- Many members of the Brotherhood Outcasts when fighting robots in Fort Constantine.
- Two are also located in the Tenpenny Tower weapons closet.
- 杰克（开膛手） - 杰克的未修正伤害与普通开膛手相同，但是可以造成致命一击。另外它还对肢体有额外50%的伤害。
- When encountering (or getting close to) a character carrying a Ripper, the sound of the weapon will sometimes continue to play for a time at its full volume even when out of plausible earshot. Saving and immediately loading the newly saved game once out of feasible earshot of the Ripper will usually clear up the issue.
- When this weapon is used to attack items on the ground, they will launch backward, through the player, at speeds high enough to cause slight damage. This is likely due to the rapid rate at which the weapon hits, each 'hit' adds to the speed rather quickly.