Fallout 3 locations project
The interior of the building itself is quite small, consisting of only two open rooms, a main "factory" type room and a smaller room resembling an office. The main room contains numerous production machines and a maze-like accompaniment of conveyor belts. The conveyor belts, strangely, are riddled with numerous teddy bears. Even stranger, it appears that most if not all of the teddy bears are humorously arranged in varying positions reflective of perceived acts of immorality. Some are specifically arranged in sexually suggestive poses, others are seemingly partaking in drinking whiskey, smoking cigarettes, prepping grenades, using chems, or brandishing weapons such as a pistol. It appears to be a toy factory, with few items of note or interest. However, it is the building that houses one of the entrances to the County Sewer Mainline.
Several radroaches (usually four) and one or two radscorpions. The player's level determines whether there is a Giant Radscorpion instead of the normal one(s). Leading down into the sewer lines is Gallo the Ghoul's hideout and storage as well as Feral Ghouls, Raiders, and Radroaches.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - In the "office" room in a broken fridge next to a skeleton.
- Sugar Bombs - 1 in the Eat 'O' Tronic 3000.
- Teddy Bears - 21 scattered amongst the production machines.
- Pre-War Money - 4 bundles in a box behind the ruined fridge.
- Frag Grenade - 1 on conveyer belt near teddy bear.
- Chinese Pistol - Same teddy as the grenade.