The Shishkebab is a makeshift "flaming sword" that requires the appropriate schematics to build.
See main article: Schematics - Shishkebab.
The Shishkebab, in addition to its Melee damage, will also set enemies on fire, dealing 2 damage per second for 5 seconds. The Pyromaniac perk will also increase the Shishkebab's melee damage to 60 and and fire damage from 2 to 3 damage per second for 5 seconds. Any humanoid follower can use a Shishkebab. Like all custom weapons it can be upgraded with V2 or V3 Schematics.
- The Shishkebab may set off gas leaks simply by having it drawn near one. Bear this in mind if you equip a follower with one. This may result in the user being set on fire.
- If looted from Vance after killing him the weapon will be in poor condition.
- When equipped a character will also wear an oven mitt on their right hand- presumably as protection from the heat.
- The Shishkebab weighs less than half the total weight of the components used to create it.
- Shiskebab is one of the few weapons that can burn Harold in the Oasis (quest) besides the flamer and the mini nuke.
- A series of twelve check marks appear on the Shishkebab's gas tank, but are not present on the Motorcycle Gas Tank item. Presumably, these marks are a tally of the number of enemies killed by the weapon, however they will not increase as the player uses the weapon and are simply a part of the weapon's game model.
- Although the Shiskebab looks quite bulky, it is actually an incredibly effective weapon for ninja style players, a Shiskebab in good condition along with the pyromaniac perk and a decent melee weapons skill, can instantly sneak kill an Enclave soldier in tesla armor.
- With 100 in Melee Skills, and your weapon in good condition and the Pyromaniac Perk, a Sneak Attack Critical will instantly kill Super Mutants, all the way up to Master, and only take 3-5 for an Overlord. (Difficulty?)
- Repeated slashes on a dead body may form an "eternal fire" on the body itself, or the place where the body is laying. This does not affect gameplay and usually disappears upon leaving the area and returning. This effect also occurs when one ignites a corpse, then cuts off one of the limbs. The fire on the body will go out, but the removed limb will continue to burn indefinitely.
Behind the scenes编辑
- "Shish kebab" is a Turkish dish consisting of meat threaded on a skewer and grilled."Shish" literally means skewer.
- The German Item name is "Rösti". This is a typical black-humor. Besides that the "Döner Kebab" is a Turkish/German Special Fast Food Meal how is served on a stick looking almost like the "Shish kebab"
- The Spanish Item name is "Pincho Moruno", a Spanish dish made of various types of meat roasted on a spike.
The Shishkebab appears only in Fallout 3.