Fallout and Fallout 2编辑
A large hammer with big handle. Very popular with the muscular crowd.
- The Super Sledgehammer is a more technological sophisticated - and more dangerous - weaponized version of the Sledgehammer.
- Sledgehammers may be found on random Raiders and Super Mutant Brutes across the Wastelands.
Sledgehammers can also be found in the following locations:
- Megaton, Lucas Simms' house.
- They are typical armament (sometimes alongside frag grenades) on Melee-outfitted Super Mutant Brutes.
- On the shelf of the weapons shop in Rivet City.
- On a workbench in Tepid Sewer
- There are 17 of them collected as one object in the Jefferson Memorial, after finishing Broken Steel.
- The Tenderizer - A slightly more powerful version of the Sledgehammer. It was originally planned to have a unique object effect, reducing enemy DR by 5 per strike. This effect can be viewed in the GECK, but was cut from the final game.