Fallout 3 locations project
The Sunken Sewer is a quite small (and due to the many waste barrels, heavily irradiated) underground location, containing some feral ghouls and possibly a Glowing One or Feral Ghoul Reaver (with Broken Steel add-on). It can be reached from the northern part of Dupont Circle.
- On some shelves there are 3 doses of RadAway, enough to survive getting into this location without specific precautions (provided you can fight the ghouls fast enough).
- A single dose of Rad-X can be used to combat the high radiation for all the time you'll be down there.
- A copy of the U.S. Army: 30 Handy Flamethrower Recipes skill book can be found on top of an average safe.
Behind the scenes编辑
Sunken Sewer may be a reference to Sunken Sewers below the Imperial City in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
- With patch 184.108.40.206 on the Xbox360 the game may crash upon exiting the Sunken Sewer.
- Sometimes Followers can get stuck in the room with the barrels when trying to leave. They will not escape even if you fire/send them away. DO NOT go into the large room after the initial hallway opening with your companions. Have them wait in the hallway until you are ready to leave. If you already got them stuck in there, just tell to wait and push them all the way to the hallway.