Fallout and Fallout 2编辑
A Super Sledgehammer, manufactured by the Brotherhood of Steel, using the finest weapon technology available. Includes a kinetic energy storage device to increase knockback. Min ST: 5. The Super Sledgehammer is the best melee weapon there is. It's biggest downside is that it knocks opponents very far, leaving you with fewer opportunities to strike in a round.
- Super Sledgehammers may be found on melee-oriented Super Mutant Masters and Overlords (With Broken Steel), and members of the Outcasts and the Brotherhood of Steel.
- They may also be found on Slavers in Paradise Falls, specifically Ymir and Jotun.
- There is 1 in the lower armory of the Mobile Base Crawler and 2 in the upper armory. (Broken Steel)
- Fawkes' Super Sledge - A significantly better Super Sledge, it does more damage, weighs less, uses fewer AP, and has better durability. It can only be taken from Fawkes during Finding the Garden of Eden.
- Star Paladin Cross' Super Sledge has a Base ID of 000B0E7C. It has unlimited durability, and weighs 3 pounds. All other stats are identical with the standard one.
- In the Operation: Anchorage add-on when fighting General Jingwei, power armor troops can be seen wielding super sledges.
- Super Mutant Overlords have an object enchantment that allows them to do 25 extra points of damage with a Super Sledge. This damage in unresistable. Swampfolk of the Point Lookout add-on have a similar enchantment.