- It deals massive damage and its ammo isn't that hard to find (uses EC packs). The only downside is that it is difficult to repair this item because Gatling Lasers can be very hard to find. It has 500 more HP than its normal variant.
- Due to its incredibly fast firing rate, Vengeance degrades quite quickly. Gatling Lasers are most common among late-game high-level Enclave soldiers and Brotherhood of Steel Paladins, making it a difficult weapon to repair yourself if acquired at a low level.
- This weapon is also an excellent choice for performing V.A.T.S. sneak attacks with. On Very Hard Mode with 100 in Big Guns and Better Criticals, it is possible to one-shot Deathclaws.
- If you have both the Superior Defender and the Ghoul Ecology perks from the Point Lookout add-on it does a monstrous 353 damage.
- Vengeance can be found in the Deathclaw Sanctuary, which is located in the northwest corner of the map. The sanctuary is filled with a large number of Deathclaws, so be prepared for a fight.
- Vengeance itself is found in the southeast of the sanctuary, and is located next to the pool of blood, in a group of green mushrooms and mutilated human remains under a rock formation. (The opening to the rock formation is easily missed so you should put on your pip boy light)
The following table compares the Vengeance to the other Gatling Laser variants.
|Weapon||DMG/Shot||DPS||SPRD||CRIT % MULT||CRIT DMG||HP|
|Precision Gatling Laser||8||80||0.5||x0.2||6||1500|