Fallout 3 locations project
Warrington Station is a ruined subway station underneath Warrington in the south of the Capital Wasteland. The entrance to the Station is located Southwest of Tenpenny Tower. The other, underground end of the station leads directly into the Warrington Tunnels. Following the Tunnels will lead directly to the Warrington Trainyard.
Warrington Station may be locked. The key can be obtained by killing Roy Phillips or by entering the Warrington Tunnels via the Warrington Trainyard west of Tenpenny Tower. The Trainyard is slightly radioactive, so pack plenty of Rad-X and Rad Away or an Advanced Radiation Suit.
- Big Book of Science on the desk next in the room with the door to Metro Access & Generator.
- Dean's Electronics in the room just past the Ghouls' sleeping quarters. After you speak to Roy, walk towards the door closer to where Michael Masters sleeps. Go past one room after that into a storage room (lit by a red light) and the book is on the shelf with a stepladder besides it.
- Pugilism Illustrated in the sleeping quarters. To find it, walk straight towards where Michael Masters usually sleeps. Turn left and the book is on the shelf inside a crate. Taking it will result in karma loss.
- One Nuka-Cola Quantum hidden between some metal boxes around the middle of the Ghoul's sleeping quarters.
- 4 Sensor Modules, a Lunchbox, and 4 Cherry Bombs for the Schematics - Bottlecap Mine in the Ghoul's sleeping quarters (Must be stolen with karma loss).
Warrington Station only appears in Fallout 3.