Fallout 3 locations project
The Weatherly Hotel is located on the Upper Deck of Rivet City and is owned by Vera Weatherly. It is managed by Mister Buckingham, a robot who also acts as the hotel's bartender and sells the character food and drinks.
- The Weatherly hotel has rented rooms to Sister and Dr. Zimmer. The player may also rent a room for 120 caps off either Mr.Buckingham or Vera Weatherly. Sleeping in the bed in your hotel room grants the Well Rested benefit. Unlike other similar places in the Capital Wasteland, you often only need to rent the room once due to a bug in Vera Weatherly's script; it's effectively yours after paying. However, on occasion the script does run successfully meaning that the bed can go "red", requiring a new payment to the Weatherly in order to make the bed usable by the player. To fix this problem, just rent a bed from both Vera Weatherly and Mister Buckingham. If you do not rent from both of the hosts then it is unusable after one night.
- The footlocker, filing cabinet, wardrobe, and desk in the room are all safe places to store gear.
- Janice Kaplinski may enter the room and steal items laying about.
- If you have any alcohol lying about, Harkness may come in and steal some, he always seems to steal moonshine if you have any lying about.
Behind the scenes编辑
- Bethesda Softworks, the makers of Fallout 3 and Oblivion, use the name Weatherly in both games. In Oblivion, the twin brothers Jemane were driven from their home Weatherleah by ogres, and it is the player's mission to reunite them and secure their home once more. The quest Those! is mirrored by the Jemane questline, since they are both about destroyed homes and long-lost relatives.
- Very Weatherly's script usually fails to complete properly resulting in effective ownership of the room by the player. However, it is possible for the door to the player's hotel room to re-lock (but not necessarily even close) and for all the items in the containers to be cleared.Template:Fact
- Appears in Fallout 3 only.